The controller, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), for the processing of your personal data on this website is:
Lilienmatt Immobillien GmbH
Tel +49.7221.398 7387
We collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information: such as name, address, phone number, email address;
- Financial and payment data: such as bank account number, billing address, proof of financing;
- Device data: Details of the device you are using to visit our website (such as the operating system used, browser type, language set, IP address);
- Usage data on visits to our website: such as date and time of access, length of stay, pages visited.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes and on the basis of the legal bases stated in each case:
- We use your contact details to answer your general contact requests and to send you the necessary information about Annaberg XXI. For this we need your consent (Art 6 para 1(a) GDPR). Furthermore, with your consent, we offer you a newsletter to keep you informed about offers, promotions, news, and developments that may be of interest to you. Once you have consented, you always have the right to withdraw your consent, without charge, with effect for the future. For example, you can use the unsubscribe link in our newsletters or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data will be processed by us until the withdrawal of consent, and then deleted immediately.
- In the course of processing a sale or purchase transaction, we process your contact data, financial data, and payment data. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of initiating and performing the contract (Art 6 para 1(b) GDPR). Without this data, we will usually have to refuse to execute the contract, or terminate an existing contract if necessary. We keep the messages sent to you for seven years after sending, to fulfill the legal retention period under Sec. 212 Federal Tax Code. After this period they will be deleted.
- In order to operate and improve the website, we process device data and usage data relating to visits to our website. The processing is based on our legitimate interest (Art 6 para 1(f) GDPR) to provide you with a positive user experience by designing our website accordingly. We delete the data 12 months after your visit to our website.
With the exception of the processing mentioned above for a sale or purchase transaction, it is not necessary to process your personal data for the performance or execution of a contract.
You are in no way obliged to provide your personal data. In any case, there will be no automated decision-making (including profiling).
With regard to the personal data concerning you, you have the right of access (Art 15 GDPR), rectification (Art 16 GDPR), erasure (Art 17 GDPR), restriction of processing (Art 18 GDPR), and the right to data portability (Art 20 GDPR).
Right to object (Art 21 GDPR)
In the event that we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests or those of a third party (Art 6 para 1(f) GDPR), you have a statutory right to object. This can be done informally, for example by written communication to the Data Protection Officer, Lilienmatt Immobillien GmbH, Sophienstr. 2, 76530 Baden-Baden.
or by e-mail to email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent (Art 7(3) GDPR)
- by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of an e-mail message or newsletter;
- by written notice to the Data Protection Officer, Lilienmatt Immobillien GmbH, Sophienstr. 2, 76530 Baden-Baden;
- or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you may also contact the Austrian Data Protection Authority or the data protection supervisory authority in another EU member state, in particular where you live or work.